Ziehl-Abegg PRHE 10
The electronic control device type PRHE10 A-M
of Ziehl-Abegg is used for continuous temperature dependant or mousture and temperature dependant rotation speed adjustment of voltage variable speed motors. The PRHE-10 A-M
controls the rotation speed via a frequency which, which brings several advantages compared with conventional control devices:
- No minimum rotational speed required, this allows a control range of 1-100%
- Even at low rotation speed, no humming noise is generated.
- Since the consumption of electricity correspond to the actual rotation speed, an energy saving is possible.
- Full torque control in closed loop.
- Heating output
- Output for slave controller, damper control motors etc.
- Alarm output for high-- or low temperature
- Averaging several temperature sensors possible.
Max. Load: 6A or 10A, depending on the version
Please select desired model (6A or 10A).